Friday, October 15, 2010


This Is Me

Blogging: I'm starting my blog tonight, although I may never blog again if I don't like it. I'm just in the mood to write down my thoughts. 

What My Blog Will Be About: What ever I feel like. Politics, Gossip, Celebrities, My life, and News are all possible topics.

Good Things About Me: I'm fun, passionate, intelligent, sensitive, compassionate, loyal, polite, realistic, sensual, confidant, and kind. I laugh easy. I'm a good leader. I'll always help a friend. I try to find the good in everyone. I don't mind saying sorry. 

Bad Things About Me: I'm overly sensitive. I can be bossy. I can be selfish. I'm horrible at small talk. I blurt out what I'm thinking. I get annoyed easily. 

BTW: I know I'm making a face in my picture, that's why I picked it. Also, I love anything RED because it's the best color in the world. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment