Friday, December 10, 2010

Words I Hate

There are words that make my skin crawl. Here they are. Say words out loud for full impact.


1. Flesh: I had a Bible teacher that wanted to constantly make sure we understood that Jesus was FLESH. She would pinch the skin on her arm when she said it to emphasis her point.

2. Ointment: I don't like this word because saying "oi" sounds nasal and gross.

3. Panties: Unless you are 5 years old, don't say it.

4. Pus: Self-explanatory

5. Pearl: I know that pearls are pretty, but say this word out loud. It's stupid.

6. Grotty: This word literally makes me cringe when someone says it.

So your lesson for today: Don't say words that are ugly. I'm sure there are hundreds more that I can't think of at the moment. Just don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment