Friday, December 3, 2010

Trapped

Has This Ever Happened To You?


A person you don't particularly want to speak with texts your phone.
To be polite, you text them back.

THEN

They call you right after you text them because they know that you are with your phone and obviously free. THEY TRAP YOU.

Why Does This Happen?


People do this when they know it's the only way someone will talk to them. They are not ashamed of how pathetic they are.

Why Do I Consistently Fall For It?


I will ALWAYS answer the phone because I don't want them to think I'm a bitch. The truth is, I am a bitch. While I'm talking to them on the phone, I am repeating over and over in my head "I wish you would fall down an elevator shaft."

That's not really true. But I am annoyed. So, please don't trap me. It makes me sad. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment